Back to start

How to Fix Your Marriage, Get Back That Spark, And Start Loving Again!
I never thought in my whole teenage life that I would ever experience that thing, the thing which people at my age call love. I always felt that teenage people can get attracted to a person but love is a big word. I mean although it is a four-letter word but the Hindi cinema and society make it a big deal. Well it was not that big, I mean you never invite Love, you feel it.

After my school life, I was left with one year to find my passion and study for the entrance exam. Studying all day made me bored so I used to go to this parkside near my house. As I was literally in my last teenage years so I was willing to explore all new stuff.

One day I saw this guy looking at me from far away, I thought maybe he wanted to say something. But he went away. The next day on my way to park in the morning, I heard the sound of the cycle behind me. It was strange because normally people come by foot. So I turned my head and saw this guy with the uniform of some college I guess with wet hair and a bag on the back. He started cycling with my speed and asked me my name and as kind of formality, I asked his. He actually wanted my physics copy for notes as he heard from some people that I was preparing and so was he for the entrance exam.

Well, when a guy with a cute smile asks you that or want something how can you say no. In the evening I gave him my copy and with that my heart. Now every morning was a happy morning for me as I used to see him. For the first time, I was so open to a boy who was just my friend. For the next six months, we met on the roads, in parks, in coaching classes but never shared phone numbers.

He was a gentleman when in winter the morning used to be a little dark he used to wait for me at the corner to go together. When in our morning classes the teacher had not opened door to class we used to wait outside it, laugh about stuff and knock the door, competing on whose knock will our sir listen to and open the door.

That’s how we spend six months and on the last day of our class, we just were sad and said bye, that’s all. I thought of asking his number to stay in touch but the ego came in the way and he didn’t try to contact me. Or maybe if he had then he wouldn’t be able to because I was not on social media. I thought it was the end but who knew it was the beginning only.

A year later, in my first class of college, I hear a voice from back of row calling me. There he was nothing changed but only a few inches taller. Even now with wet hair and the same smile on the face . The story has just begun and now I know if it does not love then it also not friendship. May be in between some where but we can figure that later and enjoy the present . If you really have feelings for someone just wait my friend nature sees it, all good is on its way. As he says, patience girl patience and you will have the whole world .

P.S: now I finally kept my ego aside and asked his number.

It is love they say

It is sweet I say

Let’s live he says.

Comments