Isha in my dream

Image result for guy dreaming
I’m Akash and this is a dream with Isha.

So there’s a dream that I had. That’s kinda funny that I would love to share.

It’s morning and I received a phone call which was from my friend Isha. I picked it up and said ‘Hello’. She sounded very excited and told me ‘After 3 days it's my wedding and you have to come’. I was excited even but it was impossible for me to travel in much less time.

I told her ‘Am excited even but it’s impossible for me to reach there in time. Please forgive me and wish you a happy wedding life.’ I ended up there.

The next morning I received a call again and that was again of my friend Isha. She said ‘I am sending you an address you reach there in 2 hours’ and she kept the phone.

I got ready and reached at that particular address waiting. Suddenly there was a huge sound. I looked up and saw there was a helicopter from which there was a hand pointing towards me. As that helicopter came near I was able to see the face of that person who was pointing that hand towards me. And I was shocked to see that hand was of my friend Isha. She said ‘Am here to pick you. My dad has started a helicopter company and that why am in helicopter now’

I was shocked still and she then pulled my ears and told me to sit. And then we reached her place. The atmosphere of that place was wonderful all just looked perfect for a perfect wedding. Suddenly I saw her father coming towards us in an angry expression. I in a comforting manner said ‘ uncle you don’t worry about the wedding I will help you now”.

He angrily answered “I am not tensed about the wedding, I am angry because this girl kidnapped my helicopter driver to pick her friend and am so curious to see that friend’.

I was thinking to change my address thereby so that my uncle couldn’t follow me there.

And that’s how my dream ends…

Comments